Pricing structure for the Night Markets is below.
Stall sizes are one car park space, approx 2.5m x 4m.
All of our Food Stall operators must hold (and display) a current Council Registration (called a Food Control Plan). Please note the NZ Food Safety laws changed on 1st March 2016, and the process to obtain a Council Registration has changed significantly. For more information and pricing please check the Auckland Council Website here.
The nightly Food Stall holder fee includes power, however extra charges apply for high usage.
If you are a General Stall operator and require access to power, there is an additional $10 charge per market.
There is no minimum contract period. Nightly market fees are due on the night to the Duty Manager.
PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Night Market Pricing Structure:
|LOCATION||GENERAL STALL||FOOD STALL|
|Botany – under Hoyts||From $30||From $120|
|Henderson – under Kmart||From $40||From $180|
|NEW Mt Wellington Brunch Market
– under Countdown 9am-2pm
|From $20||From $60|
|Paptatoetoe – under Kmart||From $50||From $250|
|Pakuranga – under The Warehouse||From $50||From $200-$250|
|Hamilton – under Kmart||From $20||From $180|
|Glenfield – under Countdown||From $40||From $160-$200|
|Council Registration (Food Control Plan)||Auckland Council Fees|
Phone: (09) 576 5223
Mobile: 027 689 9520
PO Box 17343, Greenlane 1546
STALL HOLDER RULES
1) The sale or consumption of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs is strictly forbidden.
2) The sale of illegal, counterfeit, fake or stolen items is strictly forbidden.
3) Playing loud music, shouting and any disruptive behaviour is strictly forbidden.
4) Stallholders must co-operate and comply with the instructions of ANM staff at all times.
5) Spaces are allocated by ANM staff at their sole discretion.
6) The rent/space fee must be paid prior to setting up.
7) ANM staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person at their sole discretion.
8) Stallholders must remove all rubbish and leave the stall space clean at the end of each night.
Thank you for your co-operation.