Pricing structure for the Night Markets is below.
Stall sizes are one car park space, approx 2.5m x 4m.
All of our Food Stall operators must hold (and display) a current Council Registration (called a Food Control Plan). Please note the NZ Food Safety laws changed on 1st March 2016, and the process to obtain a Council Registration has changed significantly. For more information and pricing please check the Auckland Council Website or Hamilton Council Website.
The nightly Food Stall holder fee includes power, however extra charges apply for high usage.
If you are a General Stall operator and require access to power, there is an additional $10 charge per market.
There is no minimum contract period. Nightly market fees are due on the night to the Duty Manager.
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OF $20 PER FOOD STALL AND $10 PER GENERAL STALL. EXTRA CHARGES WILL ALSO APPLY DURING THE HOLIDAY/CHRISTMAS PERIOD.
PLEASE NOTE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Night Market Pricing Structure:
|LOCATION||GENERAL STALL||FOOD STALL|
|Mt Wellington – under Countdown||From $20||From $80|
|Botany – under Hoyts||From $30||From $120|
|Henderson – under Kmart||From $40||From $180|
|Paptatoetoe – under Kmart||From $50||From $250|
|Hamilton – The Base||Produce from $10||From $100|
|Pakuranga – under The Warehouse||From $50||From $200-$250|
|Hamilton – under Kmart Bryce Street||From $20||From $180|
|Glenfield – under Countdown||From $40||From $160-$200|
|Sylvia Park – under PK Furniture||Produce from $20||From $150|
Phone: (09) 576 5223
Mobile: 027 689 9520
PO Box 17343, Greenlane 1546
1) The sale or consumption of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs is strictly forbidden.
2) The sale of illegal, counterfeit, fake or stolen items is strictly forbidden.
3) Playing loud music, shouting and any disruptive behaviour is strictly forbidden.
4) Stallholders must co-operate and comply with the instructions of ANM staff at all times.
5) Spaces are allocated by ANM staff at their sole discretion.
6) The rent/space fee must be paid prior to setting up.
7) ANM staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person at their sole discretion.
8) Stallholders must remove all rubbish and leave the stall space clean at the end of each night.
Thank you for your co-operation.